Of 50,000 employers, 35,000 already belong to a prevention mutual group. See how by becoming a member of a prevention mutual you can save on your contributions.
What the ACCIsst mutual proposes
A saving of 35 to 50% on your CSST bill!
In addition to savings, the following services are included:
- Legal services and fees
- Management audit of your company
- Development and updating of a prevention program
- OHS documentation and tools
- Free training for employees
- Assistance for the employer with the CSST and the CLP
- Support in managing your CSST claims
- Study of your financial classification
The expertise of Le Groupe ACCIsst
Since 1999, Le Groupe ACCIsst has supported SMEs in their prevention efforts and has thus created a very prominent business network. In fact, it is one of the largest brokers in Quebec for employers belonging to an occupational health and safety prevention mutual.
What is a prevention mutual?
A prevention mutual is defined by the CSST as being a group of employers who take part in an approach that favours prevention, rehabilitation and the return to work of workers who suffer from an occupational injury.
Did you know?
The time when employers got off with paltry fines for having put the health and safety of their employees in danger is over.