Redress under the law!
When an event occurs, your rates are not immediately affected. Don’t wait to ask questions about the cause of an increase in your rates before acting.
CSST Injury Management
The injury management department’s priorities are to give advice employers, ensure quick handling and rigorous follow-up of claims, and promote the return to work of employees who have suffered injuries at work.
Our team of professionals provide a variety of services such as:
- Drafting comments opposing the eligibility of claims
- Setting up and monitoring a temporary assignment
- Analyzing and contesting CSST decisions
- Medical and administrative follow-up of employment injury claims
- Medical expertise
- Challenge at the Bureau d’évaluation médical (BEM) [medical evaluation bureau]
- Services by a designated doctor
- Analysis of and request for cost sharing
- Supervision of the rehabilitation process
- Workstation visit and analysis
- Legal services:
- Legal opinions regarding OSH matters
- Analysis of litigation files
- Interpretation of laws and regulations in effect
- Representation at the Commission des Lésions professionnelles (CLP) [occupational injuries board]
Refer a client to us and
on your next renewal invoice!
Did you know?
Each year many enterprises hire students to work in the summer; students the same age as your children die each year working at a summer job.