Why should you take this course?
Only workers who have received training can use an elevating platform (CSA standard B354.4-02 section 7.1 and CSA standard B354.2-01 Section 7.1).
Scissor and Boom supported Elevating Platforms
- Know the applicable regulations
- Understand the characteristics of this type of machine
- Perform daily inspections and follow a preventive maintenance program
- Identify dangers, implement prevention measures, and monitor the workplace
- Learn the rules for safe operation of the machine
- Protect workers from falls
- Dangers of elevating platform
- Choosing a platform
- Fall protection
This training interests you?